Cave Creek and the surrounding area offer a wide variety of activities for everyone!
Popular local attractions include:
Arizona Science Center
Focused on inspiring, educating, and entertaining people about science, the center is home to over 350 permanent hands-on exhibits, providing their 400,000 annual visitors with interactive experiences.
Desert Botanical Garden
This expansive desert garden spans 50 acres and features 139 rare and endangered plant species from around the world.
Frank Lloyd Wright's Taliesin West
Built in 1937, Taliesin West served as the architect's home and studio. Today it is a working facility and the international headquarters for the Frank Lloyd Wright Foundation.
Housing more than 35,000 artifacts, the Heard Museum focuses on the traditional and contemporary art and culture of the Southwest Native Americans.
The Phoenix Zoo
Located in metro Phoenix, this zoo is home to more than 1,200 animals.
Pioneer Living History Museum
This 1800s village features 30 historical buildings and live reenactments of the pioneer period.
Directions from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport
- Follow signs for West Exit / 24th St / Downtown Phoenix / Rental Car Return
- Stay straight to go onto I-10 West
- Take AZ-51 N / AZ-202 Loop E (exit 147A-B)
- Merge onto AZ-51 N (exit 147 B on the left) follow for 15 miles
- Merge onto AZ 101 Loop W (exit 15 B) follow for 2 miles
- Take Cave Creek Rd exit (exit 28)
- Turn right on Cave Creek Rd follow for 13 miles
- Turn right on N School House Rd (at the 4 way stop sign)
- Villas of Cave Creek is on the left hand side